The moral right to be identified as the author of my work has been asserted by me, Claire Harrison in line with the provisions made in sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act (as amended) 1988.
The term ‘Claire Harrison’, Claire ‘, ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this Website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to claireharrisonphotography.com (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):(a) Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse those websites. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2023 rates for single image active use on social media only. (For rates for all other uses, please contact me, Claire Harrison).
1 week: £200.00
1 month: £340.00
3 months: £500.00
6 months: £600.00
1 year: £1000.00
3 years £1500.00
The following specific terms apply to the licence to use for social media use in addition to the standard terms of business further below:
- The licence is granted solely to the licensee. Other users may share the complete post but are not licensed or authorised to make their own posts with the same image.
- The above rates are for image sizes up to 1000 pixels on the largest side. For image sizes greater than this the above rates are doubled.
- The image must only be posted as part of a larger article or page. If the image is simply posted on its own then the rates listed above are doubled.
The image must contain a copyright notice or attribution as follows © Claire Harrison 2023. All Rights Reserved. For social media use, this copyright notice must be visible as part of the image. For use without the copyright notice or attribution the rates listed above are doubled. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause is my assertion of my moral right to be identified as the author of my work as set out in sections 77/78 of the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 as amended.
- Licence term extension will attract a 50% discount so long as it is renewed within the original licence period.
- The additional fees for extended terms set out in 2-3 above are cumulative.
- The rates listed apply regardless whether you wish to post an image on social media yourself, or if you want a “sharing” button on your website.
- If you want to use an image on both social media and on your own website then you need to buy both a social media licence (rates as above) plus a standard licence to use.
- The licence granted is for a single image but may include as many posts as you want for the applicable licence period.